Collection of Information
Information You Provide Us. We collect information you provide directly to Us. For example, We collect information when you communicate with Us via third party social media sites, request customer support, participate in a contest or promotion, or otherwise communicate with Us. The types of information We may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Website.
When you access or use Our Website, We automatically collect information about you, including
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Website, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to Our Website.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access Our Website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We (and Our service providers) use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help Us to improve Our Website and your experience, see which areas and features of Our Website are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in Our Website or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information We collect through Our Website. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media site, We will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve Our Website;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Healthy Pet and others, and provide news and information We think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with Our Website;
- Personalize and improve the Website and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information We get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Healthy Pet is based in the United States and the information We collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Website or otherwise providing information to Us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on Our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if We believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If We believe your actions are inconsistent with Our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Healthy Pet or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if We notify you through Our Website that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Website may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button or the Twitter “Follow” button), which let you share actions you take on Our Website with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Website Provided by Others
Healthy Pet takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with Our Website. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html for more information.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or messages from Healthy Pet by following the instructions in those emails or messages.