Healthy Pet Career Opportunities - We are Hiring!
Are you a passionate, talented pet lover looking for a career that will reward and challenge you?
With over 150 employees and growing in both Ferndale, WA and Jesup, GA, Healthy Pet’s employees are its greatest resource. We are always looking for highly passionate and motivated individuals to join our Healthy Pet team!
Healthy Pet® is part of the J. Rettenmaier & Söhne Group (JRS), a family owned global leader in natural fiber processing for use in pet care, life sciences and a broad range of technical applications. In the U.S., Healthy Pet is a leading sustainable manufacturer of small animal products and natural cat litter.
Our team is comprised of passionate, innovative and committed people that love pets and want to provide exceptional product solutions that provide Best in Home sustainable products for all. Here’s what you can expect as part of the Healthy Pet team.
Healthy Pet’s Benefits Summary
- Paid vacation, sick & holidays
- Paid volunteer day
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with generous company match
- Company paid Health & Dental insurance, reimbursed Vision
- Health & Wellness programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts - medical and dependent care
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Employee career development & continuing education program
Healthy Pet takes pride in a safe work environment and a team oriented work place. We look forward to having you join the Healthy Pet team!
Healthy Pet is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to the policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including gender, race, ethnicity, veteran status, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, age, disability or national origin.